Altior Law attorney and CPA Kenneth Neuman will serve as a presenter of “Other People’s Money: Financial Issues in Litigation” on February 25, 2021 from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. The seminar is being offered by the Oakland County Business Court and Counsel Committee, and will focus on helping attorneys understand financial statements involved in their client’s litigation in order to properly advise them during business disputes. This program will also provide a primer for identifying and understanding basic types of financial documents, as well as:
- Fundamentals of financial statements and supporting accounting records
- Analyzing financial and accounting documents for key information
- Common disputes relating to business valuation
- Spotting issues for further analysis or assistance
- Where to look for fraud or suspicious activity
- Tips, traps and tax implications of settlement agreements
OCBA members and non-members may register here for this presentation.